Applications are invited from suitably qualified Pharmacists for admission into a 1 year Primaries Course leading to Affiliate Membership of the Fellowship programme of the Ghana College of Pharmacists for the 2017/2018 academic year.
GOAL OF THE PROGRAMME
The main goal of the course is to upgrade and assess the knowledge and competence of candidates, who register for the Membership and Fellowship programmes of the College, in relevant pharmaceutical and related sciences.
The primaries program will cover courses from all the Faculties of the College as follows:
DIVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL CARE
Faculty of Clinical Pharmacy
Faculty of Community & Family Pharmacy
DIVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION & |QUALITY ASSURANCE
Faculty of Drug & Herbal Production
Faculty of Quality Assurance
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL & PUBLIC HEALTH PHARMACY
Faculty of Social & Administrative Pharmacy
Faculty of Public Health Pharmacy
The minimum admission requirements are as Follows:
- The candidates should have basic pharmacy qualification form a recognized Institution.
- The candidates should have undertaken pharmacy internship training and successfully passed the Ghana Pharmacy Professional Qualifying Examination (GPPQE).
- The candidate must be a Registered Pharmacists who has practiced for a minimum of 3 years post registration.
APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION
- Application letter addressed to the Rector, Ghana College of Pharmacists to be sent by email to email@example.com
- Attach certified copies of all Academic and Professional Certificates
- Provide the names, addresses and emails to two referees: One academic and one professional
Applicants must contact the College Secretariat at No. 12 Abdul Gamel Nassar Avenue (closer to the Ridge Church School) or email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or telephone 0303967737 for further clarification and collection of application form.
The application form can be downloaded here
Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 15th January, 2018.