ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES INTO FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMMES OF THE COLLEGE FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Pharmacists for admission into Fellowship programmes of the Ghana College of Pharmacists for 2020/2021 academic year.
GOAL OF THE PROGRAMME
The goal of the programme is to hone the skills of candidates in their chosen areas of specialization with extensive exposure and experience. On completion, candidates will be experts in their chosen fields.
The following specialty divisions are currently available for training at the College:
- Division of Pharmaceutical Care
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Community and Family Practice
- Division of Pharmaceutical Production and Quality Assurance
- Drug and Herbal Medicine Production
- Medicines Quality Assurance
- Division of Social and Public Health Pharmacy
- Social and Administrative Pharmacy
- Public Health
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FELLOWSHIP CANDIDATES
The minimum admission requirements are as follows:
- The candidate should have undertaken pharmacy internship training and successfully passed the Ghana Pharmacy Professional Qualifying Examination (GPPQE)
- The candidate should have Membership or equivalent qualification from a recognized post graduate specialist pharmacy training institution.
- The candidate should have practiced for a minimum of one (1) year after obtaining Membership qualification.
APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION
- Application letter addressed to the Rector, Ghana College of Pharmacists to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach certified copies of all Academic and Professional Certificates
- Provide the names, addresses and emails to two referees: One academic and one professional
- Two passport pictures
NOTE: All Academic and Professional certificates should be scanned and attached to the application form and submitted to email@example.com. The certificates should be scanned into one PDF or Word document and attached to the application form before submitting.
The hard copy must be sent to the College on or before Friday 28th August, 2020 via EMS by the address below:
Ghana College of Pharmacists
No. 12 Abdul Gamel Nassar Avenue (closer to the Ridge Church School)
MODE OF PAYMENT
APPLICATION FEES: GH¢300
- You may pay directly to the College’s accounts office at No. 12 Abdul Gamel Nassar Avenue, Ridge, Accra.
- You may also pay into the College’s account as follows:
Bank Name: Bank of Ghana
Account Name: Ghana College of Pharmacists
Account Number: 1018631530494
Please write your full name on the pay-in-slip and forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may pay through the College mobile money account number 0246621797 with name Martina Amevor (Please add the additional charges and use your name as the reference).
The application form can be downloaded HERE
Closing date for the receipt of all applications is August, 2020.