Applications are invited from suitably qualified Pharmacists for admission into a 1-year Primaries Course leading to Affiliate Membership of the Fellowship programme of the Ghana College of Pharmacists for the 2018/2019 academic year.
GOAL OF THE PROGRAMME
The main goal of the course is to upgrade the knowledge and competence of candidates, who register for the Membership and Fellowship programmes of the College, in relevant pharmaceutical and related sciences.
The primaries program will cover courses from all the Faculties of the College as follows:
DIVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL CARE
Faculty of Clinical Pharmacy
Faculty of Community & Family Pharmacy
DIVISION OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION & |QUALITY ASSURANCE
Faculty of Drug & Herbal Production
Faculty of Quality Assurance
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL & PUBLIC HEALTH PHARMACY
Faculty of Social & Administrative Pharmacy
Faculty of Public Health Pharmacy
The minimum admission requirements are as Follows:
- The candidates should have basic pharmacy qualification form a recognized Institution.
- The candidates should have undertaken pharmacy internship training and successfully passed the Ghana Pharmacy Professional Qualifying Examination (GPPQE).
- The candidate must be a Registered Pharmacists who has practiced for a minimum of 3 years post –registration.
APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION
- Application letter addressed to the Rector, Ghana College of Pharmacists to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach certified copies of all Academic and Professional Certificates
- Provide the names, addresses and emails to two referees: One academic and one professional
APPLICATION FEES: GH¢300
Payment can be made through;
Account Name: Ghana College of Pharmacists
Account Number: 1015631530494
Bank of Ghana OR/
MTN Mobile Number: 0246-621797
Applicants must contact the College Secretariat at Ridge, Gamel Abdul Nassar Avenue, Near Ridge Church School, Ridge or email to email@example.com or telephone 0303967737/0302246705 for further clarification
Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 17th December, 2018.